We’ve expanded on last year’s offerings to provide targeted education, accessible resources and opportunities for engagement. Register today!
The OSC21 viewer interface will look and feel similar to last year’s online event with easy navigation, customizable windows, session attendance checks, and notetaking capabilities.
We’ve added several new features to the event for 2021:
BWC rating programs
Code of Conduct
Ohio EPA training
- A digital Expo Marketplace with product videos, downloadable resources, and live chat with company representatives.
- New product showcase with ten new products recently introduced to the safety and health market.
- On-demand session for women in safety featuring an interview with Sherry Holmes, reality television personality from “Holmes on Homes” and “Holmes Make it Right”.
- Concurrent sessions so users can choose the sessions of most benefit to them.
- Downloadable handouts and resources for most sessions.
- Scavenger hunt to earn points for attending sessions and visiting exhibitors. Top participants are entered into a raffle drawing for prizes with a retail value of $100 or more.
- Sessions by Ohio EPA experts on March 12 (separate registration required).