This year we’re offering online learning sessions and a digital expo, allowing participants to learn remotely and chat virtually with presenters and exhibitors.
Individuals with an interest in occupational safety and health, wellness, rehabilitation and workers’ compensation are encouraged to attend.
- Learn to improve safety management programs and best practices
- View the newest workforce safety products and services
- Chat with business representatives, safety professionals and workers’ compensation specialists.
- Connect with exhibitors to discuss cost-saving solutions
- Keep Ohio’s work force healthy and productive
As always, attendance is free, and registration for the virtual event opens in December.
Important note: The new March 10 – 11 dates are a change from the original dates of March 31 – April 2 we announced earlier this year.
Mark your calendar and join us.
March 10-11, 2021