In March 2021, OSC21 will feature dozens of online learning sessions and the first-ever digital expo.
We invite returning and new exhibitors to feature products related to the safety of workers, their equipment, their environment, and their health all in a remote and virtual environment. Join us for the exceptional access this event provides to those responsible for keeping Ohio’s workers safe on the job. Apply now.
- No travel and lodging
- No shipping, utility, or booth furnishing expenses
- Customizable and versatile company profiles
- Simple-to-navigate online platform
- Basic profile listing SOLD OUT
- Enhanced profile listing SOLD OUT
- New Product Showcase SOLD OUT
- Scavenger Hunt SOLD OUT
- Dec. 15 Last day for advance rates
- Jan. 1 First day to build exhibitor profiles
- Feb. 17 Exhibitor profiles go live
- March 1 Last day to purchase a profile SOLD OUT
- March 2 Last day to submit/update profiles
- March 10-11 Show opens, enhanced profiles must be staffed 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST
- March 31 Exhibitor profiles close
Profile listings are limited to 100 exhibitors for this first-ever online expo. Apply early for discounts and to improve your chance of getting the promotional opportunities you want.