Live Sessions (March 9-10)
On Demand Sessions (March 9 through March 31)
- A Diverse Perspective on the Power of Mentorship and Sponsorship by Sarah Perez, Beth Weeden, Mony B.P. Yin, and Celia Schnupp, Perez & Morris LLC (OD36)
- Aerial Forensic Data Collection – Then and Now by Douglas Spotted Eagle, ISSP 5, UAS 107, FAA Examiner (part 105), Sundance Media Group (OD41)
- Benefits of BWC's Policy Activity Rebate Program by Scott St. Clair, Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (OD33)
- Better You, Better Ohio! Advancing the Health of Ohio's Workforce (OD40) by Jeff Little, ARM, and Ana' Bell, Ph.D., Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Effective Use of Your Managed Care Organization by Freddie Johnson, JD, MPA, Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (OD39)
- Hazards of Trenching and Excavation Safety by Ryan Towns and Mona Weiss, Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (OD34)
- Human Trafficking: Awareness Initiative 2022 by Theresa Flores, LSW, MA, The SOAP Project / Traffickfree, Michelle Hannan, MSW, LISW-S, The Salvation Army, Mary Kate Waggoner, MSW, LSW, Summit County Human Trafficking Task Force (SCHTTF) / RAHAB Ministries (OD30)
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time: Evaluating Decision Making During Incident Analysis by Jennifer Serne, Central Washington University (OD37)
- #OhioAgSafety by Laura Mattimoe, CSP, MSOH, OSHA On-Site Consultation, David Arn, Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (OD35)
- Technologies of Boston Dynamics and FLYMOTION - SPOT Robotics Applications by Jeromy Hyatt, FLYMOTION (OD32)
- Unlocking the Potential of the Veteran and Military Spouse Workforce by Anita Reinhart, Ph.D., Phoenix Technologies (OD42)
REGISTER TODAY! Create a new account.
Already registered? Log in here.