in-person and online options
BWC will host the annual Ohio Safety Congress & Expo in March 2023 with options to participate in person and online. This largest free work-safety event in the U.S. offers top-notch education from nationally-known experts, and an expo marketplace with safety products and gear to prevent workplace injuries and keep workers safe and healthy. More than 100 guest presenters from various states and 300 exhibitors will share their knowledge and resources at this free event.
Call for Presentations
We’re looking for experts to present sessions at the 2023 Ohio Safety Congress & Expo (OSC23) in Columbus, Ohio. Proposals should be relevant to occupational safety, health, wellness, and workers’ compensation. Selection committees may give additional consideration to topics that meet the criteria below.
- Technology and innovation.
- Business strategies for injury prevention.
- Safety management systems and engineering controls.
- Leadership and professional development.
- Injury prevention research and best practices.
- Total worker health.
- Manufacturing and construction safety.
- Government employee safety.
We are accepting proposals through July 15
Occupational safety and risk management directors, workers’ compensation managers, health and wellness leaders, and individuals with an interest in occupational safety and health, wellness and rehabilitation of injured workers attend this event.
All sessions will be delivered in-person at the Greater Columbus Convention Center with a select number of sessions streamed to an online audience. By submitting a proposal, you agree to possibility of BWC streaming your session to an online audience. The session formats are:
- One-hour educational sessions and panel discussions.
- One-hour live demonstrations.
- One-hour general sessions.
- Three-hour and six-hour workshops.
Selection committees consider numerous factors including, but not limited to:
- Use of proper sentence structure and correct spelling.
- Clearly organized content.
- Current, practical, or innovative subject matter.
Proposals must be educational and free from commercial content. We do not accept sales presentations. Proposals shall not consist of more than five speakers, including a moderator. We do not provide honorarium for educational sessions. Speakers are responsible for accommodations and all travel-related expenses.
July 15, 2022 - Submission deadline
Oct. 31, 2022 - Submitters are notified if selected
Call 614-466-7695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for best viewing experience.